- > Columns
- TODAY'S NEWS AND HOOTS
- Feature - Lloyd Kaufman: The Kotori Interview
- Feature - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Road to the Mountaintop
- Feature - Losing LeBron
- Feature - The Crazy Legend of Slowhand Jack
- Feature - The Giving Lens Gets Focused
- Notes From A Polite New Yorker
- Tommy Digital's Pussy Cocktails
- The Octopus Files
- Wasims Rants
- The Guys You'll Meet on Earth, But Not in Heaven
- Slippery Id
- The Shameful Truth
- Writing for the Sake of It
- Void Creation
- Frankly Speaking
- Pulling At The Fringes
- These Altered States - America Trying to Become Itself
- The Worthless
Where the future of music, art and politics collide to define a new and necessary progressive culture.
is devoted to keeping readers informed about socially conscious artists in the increasingly collaborative fields of rock, hip-hop and electronica.
is dedicated to providing its readers with insight into an emerging culture defined by progress towards a globally cooperative and environmentally sound way of life.
is a different kind of magazine for a different kind of generation.
MUSIC SUBMISSIONS: Please do NOT send hard copies of music to us. It's no longer justified to have artists pay that cost, especially when of the dozens of music submissions we get each day, we might review one a month. Please email all music submissions to email@example.com. If we don't get back to you, don't take it personally.
CONTACT US. For letters to the editor, advertising, pitches or anything else:
Kotori Magazine is published by Kotori, LLC.