- > Columns
- TODAY'S NEWS AND HOOTS
- Feature - Lloyd Kaufman: The Kotori Interview
- Feature - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Road to the Mountaintop
- Feature - Losing LeBron
- Feature - The Crazy Legend of Slowhand Jack
- Feature - The Giving Lens Gets Focused
- Notes From A Polite New Yorker
- Tommy Digital's Pussy Cocktails
- The Octopus Files
- Wasims Rants
- The Guys You'll Meet on Earth, But Not in Heaven
- Slippery Id
- The Shameful Truth
- Writing for the Sake of It
- Void Creation
- Frankly Speaking
- Pulling At The Fringes
- These Altered States - America Trying to Become Itself
- The Worthless
Did jacking off trigger a stroke? Is this how it ends?
Prince defied everything "alpha males" stood for, yet their women openly lusted for him....
Why Burger King, of all places to do a romance explosion?...
That time I jerked off into a paper cup for a lesbian couple....
Be careful what you wish for....
The time I let a haggard dope fiend shave my balls....
Women have vibrators, why can't men?...
Review of the award-winning short film...
It was time for an orgy....
Today's porn has mega high production value, talented actors, Shakespearean writing...this is the future of adult entertainment....
Kotori's album of the year is Dreamend's "So I Ate Myself, Bite by Bite"...
Hemo is a masterpiece of drug cinema...
A Cautionary Tale...
A love story....
She's a fan of Bowie with degrees in Philosophy and Art...and yet I still manage to drop the ball....
It's About Connection!...
total: 16 | displaying: 1 - 16
Tommy Digital Tommy Digital is a professional journalist based in North Hollywood. In his spare time, he is a small bobcat.