- Feature - Hell Just Got Louder
- Feature - Siem Reap to Bangkok by Taxi
- Feature - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Road to the Mountaintop
- Feature - Campervanning Across New Zealand
- Feature - Sandy Does Swindlehurst
- Feature - Penn Jillette
- Feature - Black Cat and White Dog Search for the Meaning of Life
- > Columns
- TODAY'S NEWS AND HOOTS
- Notes From A Polite New Yorker
- The Guys You'll Meet on Earth, But Not in Heaven
- The Shameful Truth
- Pulling At The Fringes
- These Altered States - America Trying to Become Itself
- Tommy Digital's Pussy Cocktails
- Frankly Speaking
- Campus Croons From the Middle of Nowhere
- Writing for the Sake of It
- The Octopus Files
- Void Creation
- Wasims Rants
- Slippery Id
- > 2008
- > 2001 - 2007
- > January 2009
- June 2009
- Kotori Audio Pix - August 09
- Feature - DREDG : The KOTORI Video Interview
- > July / August 2009
- Feature - Fahrenheit 911: Is it all Just an Illusion?
- > October 2009 - 2010
- Feature - Citizens United and The Chamber of Congress
- Feature - Dreamend: The Kotori Interview
- > January 2011
- August 2008
- > September 2008
- CDz BOOKz and DVDz - September 08
- Black President (VIDEO)
- June 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- May 2008
- January 2008
- February 2008
- July 2008
- Feature - Richard Taylor To The Max
- RNC COVERAGE...SORTA
- Feature - Marty Beckerman's Amazing Testicles
- Feature - Brendan Canning
- > October 2008
- > November 2008
- Feature - Consent of the Governed
- Feature - The White Voters Burden
- Feature - McCains America
- Feature - Sen Dog
- CDz BOOKz and DVDz - October 08
- Art of Nancy Baker
- What's Bots & What's Rot
- Feature - Best Superhero Adaptations
- Feature - Tobacco Speaks
- Feature - Cinema 16 Returns For A Sequel
- Feature - Positive Vibration
- Feature - House of Cards
- Feature - All Together Now
- Feature - Roasting the Pigs of War
- Feature - Ex Post Facto
- Feature - Detroit is Burning
- Feature - Kottonmouth Kings
- Feature - The Paintings of Steve Smith
- Feature - The Beat Goes On
- Feature - 666 Reasons Sentient Citizens are Still Celebrating the Long Overdue Departure of George W. Bush
- Feature - The Real Kevin Coughlin
- Feature - Memorial Day for the U.S. of A.
- Feature - The Times They Are A-Changin'
- Feature - The Art of Victoria Horken
- Eating Like a Tibetan
- Feature - A Chat with Captain Puscifer
- Feature - 2010 Adult Entertainment Expo
Funky chunky house music + travel = Mark Farina. Perfect! Thatz it! Let’s do this!! When Mark Farina set out to put together his debut
Best known as George Marinov to his parents and Stereoman/Noise to smart, unhappy males with earmarked discographies (collect > listen!), M3rck's Esem comes from Bulgaria...
Take me back to the 80’s! Wait, I take that back. On second thought…bring the 80’s to me…now…to 2003! Screw it! Mix it all together...
This is dance music for the mature! Forget the whistles, never mind the Elmo backpacks and plastic neon beads, pay no attention to the guy...
Ilvyris is a spirited emcee crew from Maryland that has garnered some mention here and there in the underground, and not undeservedly either. They’re talented...
Seattle hip-hop collective 100th Monkey definitely has something on their hands with the release of Looking At My World. Of the live instrumentals school of...
As Killing Joke tells it, war is imminent and not in Iran or North Korea, but in the streets of your town, tonight. The sheer...
They just never stop. Any and every fan of house music knows Moonshine. And anyone that knows Moonshine knows their Mixed Live series. And anyone...
One can’t help but wonder what sort of movie this would be the soundtrack to, and the only real possibility would be an ‘invisible’ one....
Yo, straight up! I don't know a goddamn thang [sic] about a Big Boi or a Dre. And I couldn't begin to assume exactly what...
American expatriate D.A. Blyler muses on the likes of the American Dream and the slow awakening from our blissed out, medicated, industrial utopia. Can it be that we want only what we're told we need?...
i was in a psychiatric ward......
tomorrow i will come to grips with how great i am...
Have you ever censored yourself? "I think thereâ€™s a time and place for everything. Iâ€™m mindful of what I say, how I say it, and when I say it...George Bush is a pimple."...
hodgepodge. n. a heterogeneous mixture; jumble......
i can hardly believe it myself, but......
Death to a child is not a quick, passing thought...
static is art; static is discovery...
i am all cognizant alert and predatory magic...
today everything is grotesquely portentous...
and this...and this......
let me in/to your chamber/music......
turn off your tv......
posting on GU: cool. not leaving Joe a comment: not cool....
it's that sickly sweet something......
some words are placed for audience......
Humphrey doesn't do it Bogie does...
It'll happen when I'm 60......
1 2 total: 56 | displaying: 1 - 30
FirstName LastName Notes