- Feature - Hell Just Got Louder
- Feature - Siem Reap to Bangkok by Taxi
- Feature - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Road to the Mountaintop
- Feature - Campervanning Across New Zealand
- Feature - Sandy Does Swindlehurst
- Feature - Penn Jillette
- Feature - Black Cat and White Dog Search for the Meaning of Life
- > Columns
- TODAY'S NEWS AND HOOTS
- Notes From A Polite New Yorker
- The Guys You'll Meet on Earth, But Not in Heaven
- The Shameful Truth
- Pulling At The Fringes
- These Altered States - America Trying to Become Itself
- Tommy Digital's Pussy Cocktails
- Frankly Speaking
- Campus Croons From the Middle of Nowhere
- Writing for the Sake of It
- The Octopus Files
- Void Creation
- Wasims Rants
- Slippery Id
- > 2008
- > 2001 - 2007
- > January 2009
- June 2009
- Kotori Audio Pix - August 09
- Feature - DREDG : The KOTORI Video Interview
- > July / August 2009
- Feature - Fahrenheit 911: Is it all Just an Illusion?
- > October 2009 - 2010
- Feature - Citizens United and The Chamber of Congress
- Feature - Dreamend: The Kotori Interview
- > January 2011
- August 2008
- > September 2008
- CDz BOOKz and DVDz - September 08
- Black President (VIDEO)
- June 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- May 2008
- January 2008
- February 2008
- July 2008
- Feature - Richard Taylor To The Max
- RNC COVERAGE...SORTA
- Feature - Marty Beckerman's Amazing Testicles
- Feature - Brendan Canning
- > October 2008
- > November 2008
- Feature - Consent of the Governed
- Feature - The White Voters Burden
- Feature - McCains America
- Feature - Sen Dog
- CDz BOOKz and DVDz - October 08
- Art of Nancy Baker
- What's Bots & What's Rot
- Feature - Best Superhero Adaptations
- Feature - Tobacco Speaks
- Feature - Cinema 16 Returns For A Sequel
- Feature - Positive Vibration
- Feature - House of Cards
- Feature - All Together Now
- Feature - Roasting the Pigs of War
- Feature - Ex Post Facto
- Feature - Detroit is Burning
- Feature - Kottonmouth Kings
- Feature - The Paintings of Steve Smith
- Feature - The Beat Goes On
- Feature - 666 Reasons Sentient Citizens are Still Celebrating the Long Overdue Departure of George W. Bush
- Feature - The Real Kevin Coughlin
- Feature - Memorial Day for the U.S. of A.
- Feature - The Times They Are A-Changin'
- Feature - The Art of Victoria Horken
- Eating Like a Tibetan
- Feature - A Chat with Captain Puscifer
- Feature - 2010 Adult Entertainment Expo
The Pink Floydesque waveforms emanating from the Decibully's "Sing Out America" does nothing less than genuinely and emotionally plead for the city, the state, the
"Fill Up," the opening track on Los Angeles based power trio Oedipus’ first full-length release Humbilityimmediately fills you with great expectations for the rest of the...
I like to call it an innate sense, but more than likely, itz just me learning to follow my instincts rather than thought process...the thought...
For anyone that believes soul music is a thing of the past...for anyone that thinks anyone that produces soul music in this day and age...
GBVâ€™s breakup could be any number of things but itâ€™s not some shameful retreat in the face of a precipitous decline....
I was at Cosmoâ€™s Laundromat on 1st Avenue recently, visiting an old friend from the East Village, when I made contact with The Prince. My friend, a young actress who was in the area for an audition, had worked up quite a sweat showing off her dancing talents to the casting directors for some new porn-themed reality series. Now she wanted to get clean....
//floating in timespace like so many dots//...
By its very nature, then, the inaugural event should not only coadunate bickering partisans under new leadership but portend an auspicious future. How, then, can George Bushâ€™s second inauguration seem so ill-omened?...
//poe tried to be funny but even his laugh was tragic//...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!...
an interview with the filmmakers behind Jean-Francois Richetâ€™s gritty yet polished remake of John Carpenterâ€™s cult classic 1976 film ASSAULT ON PRECINCT 13...
My only question is when did rappers start talking like Bill Cosby? What is this?...
//there use to be a time when I wouldnt stick my hands down in the couch//...
//the afternoon splendor is drying the salt on my face//...
//my issues are crystalized and dangling from the tip of my tongue always//...
//what use is your window with a view of the whole world if you can't see it curve?//...
//she tastes like summer, she feels like dusk, this is my dear bonfire//...
Tsunami victims and Guantanamo victims both deserve our help; a brief call to action....
Where there were once a sea of glazed-over eyes reflecting the glow of televisions can be a set of communities built on human interaction and common interest. Forget sites like Meetup.com - you can do it on your own....
Lover so fuckable, Come over yonder for a cum-love concession. I promise Iâ€™ll find the stamina to keep you bucking like mad....
//Hard shit like white bricks hit my fragile pink temple raining cinder blocks till my skull gets dimples.//...
Shooting a low-budget movie in a place you donâ€™t live in, at a time when youâ€™re in financial straits and your principal cast members are bogged down in day jobs, is more than just a cinematic experience, more than a trial and more than a lesson. Itâ€™s a test of oneâ€™s resolve, a physical, mental and emotional triathlon....
Encounters with Australia's underbelly...
total: 23 | displaying: 1 - 23
FirstName LastName Notes