- > Columns
- TODAY'S NEWS AND HOOTS
- Feature - Lloyd Kaufman: The Kotori Interview
- Feature - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Road to the Mountaintop
- Feature - Losing LeBron
- Feature - The Crazy Legend of Slowhand Jack
- Feature - The Giving Lens Gets Focused
- Notes From A Polite New Yorker
- Tommy Digital's Pussy Cocktails
- The Octopus Files
- Wasims Rants
- The Guys You'll Meet on Earth, But Not in Heaven
- Slippery Id
- The Shameful Truth
- Writing for the Sake of It
- Void Creation
- Frankly Speaking
- Pulling At The Fringes
- These Altered States - America Trying to Become Itself
- The Worthless
The Octopus Files
Currently, the typical American high school student has the TI-8* calculator so tightly wedged in her hand that it borders on qualifying as a piece of biotechnology.
It was early enough in the presidency of Paris Hilton that you still mostly saw petroleum-based cars on the roads. Still, the solar cells and...
My fellow Americans, I am happy to accept your nomination…wait, no. ...