- > Columns
- TODAY'S NEWS AND HOOTS
- Feature - Lloyd Kaufman: The Kotori Interview
- Feature - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Road to the Mountaintop
- Feature - Losing LeBron
- Feature - The Crazy Legend of Slowhand Jack
- Feature - The Giving Lens Gets Focused
- Notes From A Polite New Yorker
- Tommy Digital's Pussy Cocktails
- The Octopus Files
- Wasims Rants
- The Guys You'll Meet on Earth, But Not in Heaven
- Slippery Id
- The Shameful Truth
- Writing for the Sake of It
- Void Creation
- Frankly Speaking
- Pulling At The Fringes
- These Altered States - America Trying to Become Itself
- The Worthless
BANG! MUSIC FESTIVAL, the Southeast’s newest music gala set for Saturday, November 11 at Bicentennial Park in Miami, is pleased to announce the confirmation of additional headliners DURAN DURAN and DAFT PUNK.BANG! MUSIC FESTIVAL, the Southeast’s newest music gala set for Saturday, November 11 at Bicentennial Park in Miami, is pleased to announce the confirmation of additional headliners DURAN DURAN and DAFT PUNK. The U.K. mega-group and French duo will top the bill of previously announced headliner Tiësto with acts Gnarls Barkley, Modest Mouse, Roger Sanchez and Los Amigos Invisibles for the day-long fete.
Other new additions to BANG! include: Common, Thievery Corporation, Roger Sanchez, Kinky, George Acosta, Christopher Lawrence, Markus Schultz, DJ Icey, Yerba Buena, Cedric Gervais, Baby Anne, Truth, Edgar V, Spacemen, 4 Strings, Kevens, Filo & Perry, Austin Leeds, Jen Lasher and Devine And Emily Play. The full line-up will be announced at a later date.
DURAN DURAN’s appearance at BANG! is a special live-performance engagement they are making in the midst of recording a new album. Duran Duran is one of the most successful British bands with a career celebrating 25 years of continuous chart success and more than 70 million records sold.