- > Columns
- TODAY'S NEWS AND HOOTS
- Feature - Lloyd Kaufman: The Kotori Interview
- Feature - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Road to the Mountaintop
- Feature - Losing LeBron
- Feature - The Crazy Legend of Slowhand Jack
- Feature - The Giving Lens Gets Focused
- Notes From A Polite New Yorker
- Tommy Digital's Pussy Cocktails
- The Octopus Files
- Wasims Rants
- The Guys You'll Meet on Earth, But Not in Heaven
- Slippery Id
- The Shameful Truth
- Writing for the Sake of It
- Void Creation
- Frankly Speaking
- Pulling At The Fringes
- These Altered States - America Trying to Become Itself
- The Worthless
Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival 2012 To Be Held Two Consecutive Weekends: April 13-15 and April 20-22
COACHELLA 2012 will be two separate events, held over two consecutive weekends (April 13-15 and April 20-22) at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, CA. Festival organizers will attempt to produce two identical festival weekends--same lineup, same art, same place, different people.
Weekend passes go on sale beginning this Friday, June 3, 2011 at 10:00 AM (PT) until the following Friday June 10, 2011 at 10:00 PM (PT). This advance sale will be the only opportunity to take advantage of the COACHELLA Payment Plan. Passes will be available through a payment plan of 10% down and 8 equal monthly payments OR by payment in full. The price of three-day passes remains at $269 plus fees for the sixth consecutive year.
Stay tuned to www.coachella.com for the latest 2012 COACHELLA VALLEY MUSIC & ARTS FESTIVAL news and information.