- Feature - Hell Just Got Louder
- Feature - Siem Reap to Bangkok by Taxi
- Feature - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Road to the Mountaintop
- Feature - Campervanning Across New Zealand
- Feature - Sandy Does Swindlehurst
- Feature - Penn Jillette
- Feature - Black Cat and White Dog Search for the Meaning of Life
- > Columns
- TODAY'S NEWS AND HOOTS
- Notes From A Polite New Yorker
- The Guys You'll Meet on Earth, But Not in Heaven
- The Shameful Truth
- Pulling At The Fringes
- These Altered States - America Trying to Become Itself
- Tommy Digital's Pussy Cocktails
- Frankly Speaking
- Campus Croons From the Middle of Nowhere
- Writing for the Sake of It
- The Octopus Files
- Void Creation
- Wasims Rants
- Slippery Id
- > 2008
- > 2001 - 2007
- > January 2009
- June 2009
- Kotori Audio Pix - August 09
- Feature - DREDG : The KOTORI Video Interview
- > July / August 2009
- Feature - Fahrenheit 911: Is it all Just an Illusion?
- > October 2009 - 2010
- Feature - Citizens United and The Chamber of Congress
- Feature - Dreamend: The Kotori Interview
- > January 2011
- August 2008
- > September 2008
- CDz BOOKz and DVDz - September 08
- Black President (VIDEO)
- June 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- May 2008
- January 2008
- February 2008
- July 2008
- Feature - Richard Taylor To The Max
- RNC COVERAGE...SORTA
- Feature - Marty Beckerman's Amazing Testicles
- Feature - Brendan Canning
- > October 2008
- > November 2008
- Feature - Consent of the Governed
- Feature - The White Voters Burden
- Feature - McCains America
- Feature - Sen Dog
- CDz BOOKz and DVDz - October 08
- Art of Nancy Baker
- What's Bots & What's Rot
- Feature - Best Superhero Adaptations
- Feature - Tobacco Speaks
- Feature - Cinema 16 Returns For A Sequel
- Feature - Positive Vibration
- Feature - House of Cards
- Feature - All Together Now
- Feature - Roasting the Pigs of War
- Feature - Ex Post Facto
- Feature - Detroit is Burning
- Feature - Kottonmouth Kings
- Feature - The Paintings of Steve Smith
- Feature - The Beat Goes On
- Feature - 666 Reasons Sentient Citizens are Still Celebrating the Long Overdue Departure of George W. Bush
- Feature - The Real Kevin Coughlin
- Feature - Memorial Day for the U.S. of A.
- Feature - The Times They Are A-Changin'
- Feature - The Art of Victoria Horken
- Eating Like a Tibetan
- Feature - A Chat with Captain Puscifer
- Feature - 2010 Adult Entertainment Expo
The Guys You'll Meet on Earth, But Not in Heaven: "I Hate Women," Hear Rush Roar
Rush Limbaugh reigns supreme in the business of misogyny.
Many men dislike, demean or downright hate women.
But, only one man airs his misogynistic views daily to an audience of millions and gets paid $50,000 million yearly to do so------Rush Limbaugh
For many years, Rush Limbaugh has referred to educated women as "Feminazis," and recently went personal on a young woman from Georgetown, calling her a "slut and a prostitute" simply because she was concerned about her health insurance benefits. He seems to divide women into 2 groups---attractive, uneducated females and unattractive, educated Feminazis.
Why do Rush Limbaugh and so many guys spend their days on Earth criticizing women? No doubt the etiology is multifactorial, but the genesis stems from our religions. Whether we read the Old Testament, the New Testament or the Koran we come across a similar parade of negative descriptions of women. Of course, you've heard them.
1. Women were the first sinners ---Eve
2. Women caused the downfall of man
3. Women should be ruled over by their husbands
4. Women are to provide men with sex
Now if men cap their reading list at one, and never progress on to the rest of the written word to get educated, you can imagine how important these biblical verses become for them. It is all they remember.
And so, it is not that surprising that in some cultures those beliefs have even led to sexual mutilation of women and polygamy.
OK, let's get back to Rush Limbaugh. How many books has he read? Why is he so hateful of educated women? His education apparently ended after one year at Southeast Missouri State College, and apparently not much was learned there. His mother, when asked about her son's flunking out of SE Missouri State said, "He flunked everything he took."
Well, apparently that was it as far as his formal education. He got a radio job at age 16, and has been there ever since.
Just how many books he may have read is unclear, but the 2 books he wrote- "The Way Things Ought to Be" and "See, I Told You So"- seem to be based on that first book we find in hotel room end tables. In these books, his statements cannot pass a fact checker whether they are about women or climate change.
Now, of course, men can get educated simply by living their lives and relating reasonably with a variety of human beings. But, as we know, some things can irrevocably get in the way of living in a reasonable manner. Rush Limbaugh has clearly participated in one of those things---Drug Dependency.
In 2003, he was charged with illegally obtaining the highly addictive opiate painkillers. In 2006, he we was arrested for prescription fraud.
And what about relationships? Sometimes, when we are looking for a reason why things have gone badly for someone the best hint comes from that old psychiatric proverb----
"It's the Relationship, stupid"
A quick look at Rush Limbaugh's relationship history of course will only tell us what is superficially evident.
4 Marriages, 3 Divorces, 0 kids
Now let's add to that the fact that he was detained by the Drug Enforcement Agency in 2006 at Palm Beach Airport, because Viagra was confiscated from his luggage that was obtained in the Dominican Republic, and which was not prescribed with his name on it.
So, we can probably conclude that he is trying to get it on with someone! If you read the gossip websites you will see that there have been many guesses made as to just who that someone is! From his recent rants against the Georgetown woman, however, it appears he is pretty OK with seeing real sex on video as well as in the flesh.
And so, in Rush Limbaugh we definitely have a guy who has made life more uncomfortable on earth for people not of his political persuasion, his race or his gender. Because of his enormous presence in our media he seems to have further exaggerated many of our worst habits.
For example, in the English language there are 20 words describing a sexually promiscuous man, most of which are complimentary, and there are about 250 words describing a sexually promiscuous woman, most of which are derogatory.
Rush appears to frequently use them all!
Not long ago, Rush Limbaugh played a song on his show called "Barack, The Magic Negro" to the tune of "Puff The Magic Dragon" in which he hopes for the failure of our President.
Well, here's a song that says more about who Rush Limbaugh is.