- > Columns
- TODAY'S NEWS AND HOOTS
- Feature - Lloyd Kaufman: The Kotori Interview
- Feature - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Road to the Mountaintop
- Feature - Losing LeBron
- Feature - The Crazy Legend of Slowhand Jack
- Feature - The Giving Lens Gets Focused
- Notes From A Polite New Yorker
- Tommy Digital's Pussy Cocktails
- The Octopus Files
- Wasims Rants
- The Guys You'll Meet on Earth, But Not in Heaven
- Slippery Id
- The Shameful Truth
- Writing for the Sake of It
- Void Creation
- Frankly Speaking
- Pulling At The Fringes
- These Altered States - America Trying to Become Itself
- The Worthless
Chris Hatton Announces Long-Awaited New Album!
"The Beard Album" is finally about to be unleashed upon the world!
Hey Hey Hey,
Well, I've been talking about it for a while, grown inches and inches of facial hair, and now its finished and ready for your ears.
The Beard Album, CD release. August 4th at The Map Room, 1281 West 9th St. Downtown, Cleveland. 9pm, No Cover. $2 High Life, and The Jameson Shot Girls
The Beard Album will cost $7.
Also, This Weekend I will be playing at The Kelley's Island Brewery on Tropical Kelley's Island. Saturday from 1-4, 6-8pm and Sunday from 11am-2pm. We will be doing a live stream on Saturday. Go here to watch.
Other August Shows:
August 10- Twinsburg, OH 8pm Rock the Park w/Disco Inferno, doors 7, show 8.
August 10- Lakewood, OH 11pm The Spitfire playing gtr with The Drugfux.
August 11-Westlake, OH 6:30-10:30 Viva Fernando on the Patio.
August 24th Lakewood, OH 9pm The Screaming Rooster w/Boojie and others
As always, every Thursday from 8-??? its The Musical Circus @ Brother's Lounge.
Thanks for Your Time,