- Feature - Hell Just Got Louder
- Feature - Siem Reap to Bangkok by Taxi
- Feature - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Road to the Mountaintop
- Feature - Campervanning Across New Zealand
- Feature - Sandy Does Swindlehurst
- Feature - Penn Jillette
- Feature - Black Cat and White Dog Search for the Meaning of Life
- > Columns
- TODAY'S NEWS AND HOOTS
- Notes From A Polite New Yorker
- The Guys You'll Meet on Earth, But Not in Heaven
- The Shameful Truth
- Pulling At The Fringes
- These Altered States - America Trying to Become Itself
- Tommy Digital's Pussy Cocktails
- Frankly Speaking
- Campus Croons From the Middle of Nowhere
- Writing for the Sake of It
- The Octopus Files
- Void Creation
- Wasims Rants
- Slippery Id
- > 2008
- > 2001 - 2007
- > January 2009
- June 2009
- Kotori Audio Pix - August 09
- Feature - DREDG : The KOTORI Video Interview
- > July / August 2009
- Feature - Fahrenheit 911: Is it all Just an Illusion?
- > October 2009 - 2010
- Feature - Citizens United and The Chamber of Congress
- Feature - Dreamend: The Kotori Interview
- > January 2011
- August 2008
- > September 2008
- CDz BOOKz and DVDz - September 08
- Black President (VIDEO)
- June 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- May 2008
- January 2008
- February 2008
- July 2008
- Feature - Richard Taylor To The Max
- RNC COVERAGE...SORTA
- Feature - Marty Beckerman's Amazing Testicles
- Feature - Brendan Canning
- > October 2008
- > November 2008
- Feature - Consent of the Governed
- Feature - The White Voters Burden
- Feature - McCains America
- Feature - Sen Dog
- CDz BOOKz and DVDz - October 08
- Art of Nancy Baker
- What's Bots & What's Rot
- Feature - Best Superhero Adaptations
- Feature - Tobacco Speaks
- Feature - Cinema 16 Returns For A Sequel
- Feature - Positive Vibration
- Feature - House of Cards
- Feature - All Together Now
- Feature - Roasting the Pigs of War
- Feature - Ex Post Facto
- Feature - Detroit is Burning
- Feature - Kottonmouth Kings
- Feature - The Paintings of Steve Smith
- Feature - The Beat Goes On
- Feature - 666 Reasons Sentient Citizens are Still Celebrating the Long Overdue Departure of George W. Bush
- Feature - The Real Kevin Coughlin
- Feature - Memorial Day for the U.S. of A.
- Feature - The Times They Are A-Changin'
- Feature - The Art of Victoria Horken
- Eating Like a Tibetan
- Feature - A Chat with Captain Puscifer
- Feature - 2010 Adult Entertainment Expo
KOTORI AUDIO PIX - AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 09
"Return Of The Rub-A-Dub Style" Film and Soundtrack The evolution of Soundsystem style Reggae in audio and visual format. There's the documentary, and then there's the album. Medicate and Educate.
Moe Pope & Headnodic "Megaphone" [Koch] Sorry we slept on this one. This is the smoothest intro build I've heard in a while. Mad props to Moe Pope & Headnodic. Favorite cut? "Danger Danger" with Oh No and Gift of Gab. Was that an 808?
Awol One & Factor "Owl Hours" [Fake Four Inc.] Awol One as a Walrus. Canada's Factor as the zookeeper. Workin' Owl Hours. Featuring Aesop Rock, Xzibit, E-Swift of Tha Liks and more. Hip-Hop's wild kingdom. Enter.
Foreign Born "Person To Person" [Secretly Canadian] Grimy slimy riffy spiffy hazy rock n' roll. Heavy on the distortion and reverb, but part of the fun is navigating through the fuzz. Not a waste of soundspace.
Kikumoto Allstars "House Music LP" [International Deejay Gigolo Records] Leave it to International Deejay Gigolo to renew my vigor for house music. The Kikumoto Allstars build and drop a smooth desert bouncy vibe that almost...almost...reminds me of the Funky Desert Breakbeats...remember that shit!!???
Lee Fields & The Expressions "My World" [Truth & Soul] Old School 70's cat Lee Fields. Funk. Soul. Beats. Jazz. R&B. The dream lives. The Comeback Kid. Need we say more? Didn't think so. Hands down, best album of the year so far.
OKie Dokie "10"" [Aagoo Records] umm...psyyychooo! punk. hardcore. noise. noise. static. noise. ouch. drill. noise. i like.
Sick Puppies "Tri-Polar" [RMR/Virgin/EMI] For the kids who didn't get the privelege of growing up on Tool. And who now think Tool is classic rock and belongs in the shed. This might hold them over til' they know better.
Triptet "Groovy, Grungy And Free" When I saw the first track was 11:53 and there was a track that was 16:24, I was hooked. Freeform intelligent aural classical jazz design. Patients...medicate before popping this one in.
The Jaguar Club"And We Wake Up Slowly"[Marcata Recordings]New york garage band rockers of the month. Produced by the same dude that did The Walkment, so at least worth a spin.
Tori Amos"Abnormally Attracted To Sin"[Universal Republic]Tori Amos?!? I thought she was dead for chrissakes! And who decided this would be a good one to send to Kotori? Ah hell, who're we kidding? We'd still do her.